Unplug: take a break from the digital world for just one hour and enjoy the peace of the natural world. On this Holy Saturday, the day before Easter, notice where you see the stories of Holy Week in nature.
- Where do you see death and resurrection?
- Where do you notice new life?
- What do those signs of resurrection and new life mean to you?
Sabbath is an important part of our spiritual heritage. Spending time in nature leads us into a place where we can become closer to God.
Reflect on your experience:
- Journal or draw a picture about your “unplugged” time
- I wonder how being intentionally unplugged help you notice other things?
- I wonder where you saw, heard, or felt God?
- Share your experience on Social Media using #Episcopal #30Days